Thursday, March 5, 2020

drug deal




I thought the film went somewhat smoothly had some hick ups when we couldn't or didn't have a extra that was able to work with us when we needed. the film came out alright wasn't really what we were tryna go for but it went alright I would give this film a 5 out of 10 but it needs more work done to it to make it better it got potential but we didn't have enough time.

after that everyone in the group did there rows good and was helpful throughout the film  enjoyed working with the people in my groups was very little messing around and when we needed to do work we got work done and got done a little quick too. also the camera angles used I thought were good in some sense it had a variety of the different shots not doing the same shot over and over etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hugo Reflection

When the war happened and he had to put his films on hold. When the war came to a end people started to not like his films and got bored of...