-Prepare a position. My position would be comedy due to I love watching them and there is so many comedy movies out there to get ideas from etc.. But also it something everyone could do due to you can be your self and not be all posed up etc...
-What do you think? Which genre are you interested in filming a short? Comedy, due to I feel like it would be somewhat the easiest one to do, but also I love watching them.
- Identify the genre you most prefer. Ask yourself ...Why? Why are you drawn to the genre? How do they make you feel? What does that say about you? Which directors would you like to emulate? I picked comedy due to I hate horror movies not a fan of them and the only movies I do watch are comedies. I am drawn to this genre due to if someone is having a bad day it can make you into somewhat of a better mood etc.. they make me feel more happy in a way de to they give me a good laugh. it says that I'm somewhat of a happy person I guess in a way. A director I would like to emulate would be Todd Phillips the director for the movie "Hangover".
-Post a relevant image or clip:

No comments:
Post a Comment